4 young school girls

LAMDA Examination Results

29th January 2016

In October 2015, 48 girls were entered for various LAMDA examinations. These took place over 2 days and the girls had to eagerly await the results for over a month. It was well worth the wait! We always hope that the girls will pass but are absolutely delighted to report that not only did every entrant pass her respective exam but 60% gained a Pass with Distinction and the remaining 40%, a Pass with Merit. Well done to all the girls. We are so proud of you!


Contact Us